Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JANUARY 12, 2010-UIL

DO NOW: SW write on two, 3x5 cards your events and time for this Weekends Alton Meet.

AGENDA:
2) SW Write all of YOUR District meet times on TWO, 3x5 cards, one is for me and one is for you.   I will read off each event and you will write your name, when you hear that event & your name.
3) SW practice either  Dictionary or Math
4) We will go over orange letter you will give to your parents explaining this weekends meet and District Meet.
5) Any interested parents that would like to come and help us on Saturday, January 23 please let me know ASAP.  We will need more support as Ms. Lopez and I, will be monitors for MANY EVENTS.

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Dr. Rachmad I.T., S.Kom., M.Kom. said...

its a great blog very nice..
are you need exchange link with my blog aboutGame, Education, Insurance and Health