Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4hinojosa@gmail.com
OBJECTIVE: I will learn how to use the design cycle for all projects.
DO NOW: How can the MYP Design Cycle help you create an email?
ASSIGN YOURSELF: "SMART E-MAILING:->ac169, ac170, ac171--> DUE FRIDAY!

Ac169- 6th grade

Ac170 7th grade

Ac171 8th grade

AGENDA

-DO Now-15 min

-Think/Pair/Share HW (20 min)

-Guided Practice-“Learn”-Ind. Practice “Apply” Techconnect (15 min)

Techconnect Typing (10 minutes:Record your speed & Lesson in your DO NOW post (edit it)

4 comments:

$$$$RU83N$$$$$ said...

My email address is
starredfootball@yahoo.com

Michael said...

My e-mail address is c.mike4224@yahoo.com!

jasmine said...

my email address is:
jasmine_gudino14@hotmail.com

-.chriZZ- said...

my email address is
christian_casas@ymail.com