Thursday, January 29, 2009

ENDURING UNDERSTANDING: How are computers used to communicate in our society?OBJECTIVE: Students will practice logging into QUIA quiz with RAGs to Riches game.

DO NOW:Click here to Review for quiz tomorrow-
WHEN YOU ARE DONE! GO STRAIGHT TECHCONNECT TYPING LESSONS.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: STUDY FOR QUIZ TOMORROW!
AGENDA:-)
1) Do Now
2) Write your first and last name-homeroom** on 3x5 card, 
THEN WRITE THE FOLLOWING-WITH YOUR LOG IN/USERNAME & PASSWORD. I WILL COLLECT the 3x5 cards.
BLOG----
TECHCONNECT
QUIA
THEN POST YOUR TECHCONNECT LESSON & WPM FOR THE DAY!
2) Review-QUIA game
3) Take QUIto practice for logging into QUIA tomorrow. This is a quiz on logging into QUIA only.
4) TECHKNOWLEDGE Book/MYP Design Cycle, &Practice typing in blog & learn how to use QUIA.

16 comments:

mayra said...

well i think that i like how i looks michael profile it looks very good..

$$$$RU83N$$$$$ said...

I really like how Mando manages his screen shots.

K*A*T*Y said...

i really like christians because his posts are awesome!!!!

Michael said...

I think that ruben should be the best blog

miriam said...

RUBEN'S IS THE BEST BLOG

Alexis said...

i like armado's becuase its very neat and it is organized

nathan said...

I think that Michael deserves to be log of the week.

Josue A said...

I think that michael and ruben are the best out of all of them and from the girls alexis and aidely

mando said...

I really like Ruben because he went for the gold in all his work."YAH"

Jo$3l!n3 said...

I really liked Ruben's blog i think he should get the best blog

Raul said...

I think ruben should be log of the week

TIMO AKA ALEX E. XP said...

MANDO IZ THE BEST U KNOW Y CUZ HES MY CHILE BRO

Joseph said...

I think that Michael C. has the best blog

ReNe said...

i think rubens is the best

Frank said...

I think michaels is the best blog

-.chriZZ- said...

mando is cool