Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Moreno will be your SUB.  I expect all my classes will be GREAT!!!  The question is which WILL BE THE BEST! Mr Iuen's Class or My homeroom the 8th grade class, Ms. Herring's class or Mrs. Sanchez Class??

OBJECTIVE: The student will use "MLA Bibliography format" to Cite their sources and post to their blog. 
1) DO NOW: WARM-UP
--1. Learn2type-  (10 MINUTES)
Type for 15 minutes and screenshot your WPM to your blog.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: NO HOMEWORK

AGENDA
DAILY ASSIGNMENT--Techconnect-(25 MINUTES)
1) Finish this weeks assignment- screenshot to your blog (ac184.ac185, ac186)
2) Go to Techconnect "ASSESS" and use rubric to grade yourself & post to your blog!
TWO CHOICES WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS WEEKS ASSIGNMENT!!!
3) Create Cards for teachers in WORD and screenshot to your blog for me to print OR (10 MINUTES)
3) Go to Techconnect & Begin assignment below by READING ALL OF LEARN!! (ac169, ac170, ac171)
---> You will be creating an email message explaining email safety rules then emailing to me and 3 friends.Use a Web browser to research e‑mail safety and then write and send an e‑mail message containing e‑mail safety rules to me at 4hinojosa@gmail.com

5) Screenshot your work to your blog. 'EMAIL SAFETY RULES"

THOSE THAT FINISH THE ABOVE CAN practice their typing speeed-HERE-->Typing bites the Dust

MR. MORENO, PLEASE PUT TIMER ON FOR LAST 10 MINUTES -FOR FREE RICE (10 MINUTES)

WEEKLY CHALLENGE THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF CLASS- HELP FEED THE HUNGRY!! Who will be the top score this week?????http://www.freerice.com/Screenshot your results to your blog!:0) Win a candybar 


!Ac169- 6th grade

Ac170 7th grade

Ac171 8th grade


2 comments:

LUISQ said...

I want to thank Matthew because I can go and tell him my problem and doesn't no one

LUISQ said...

I want to thank oscar because he is always nice with me and when I'm with him we have a lot of fun playing around .